Experience General Practice
To be able to study Medicine at University you need to demonstrate an understanding of what it means to be a doctor.
This requires evidence of time spent in a clinical environment such as in a hospital or general practice.
Doncaster LMC created “Experience General Practice” to provide the opportunity to spend time with local GP teams and learn what it means to be a doctor.
If you would like to be considered for a place, please complete the application form below.
Don Valley Healthcare
The Sandringham Practice
The Scott Practice
Bentley, Scawthorpe, Sprotborough
Who is this for?
- Age 16+ considering a career in Medicine
What is required of me?
- Attend a Doncaster based placement from Monday – Friday
- Sign a confidentiality agreement
- Have no current or pending criminal convictions
- Provide feedback based on experience