Primary Care Rapid Access to Support and Help
Introduction to PC RASH
Primary Care Rapid Access to Support and Help (PC RASH) is a collaboration between Doncaster LMC and NHS Doncaster CCG designed to safeguard the health, wellbeing and productivity of our primary care workforce.
By providing rapid access to support and help for a range of physical and mental health complaints for our healthcare colleagues we aim to protect quality and capacity in the NHS for the residents of Doncaster.
Find out more
– is a current NHS employee or a self-employed contractor to the NHS
– is working in Primary Care in Doncaster (General Practice or Pharmacy)
– is vital to the delivery of patient care
– has a physical or mental health complaint that impairs their ability to work
-has a physical or mental health complaint that impacts upon workplace productivity
– requires referral for specialist assessment or treatment
– provides written consent to the terms of service of PC RASH
Terms of Service
Doncaster LMC will
o Receive self-referrals to the PC RASH service
o Assess Candidate suitability for PC RASH according to the eligibility criteria
o Assist the Candidate to complete a pre referral assessment questionnaire
o Arrange and (and/or) pay for a first outpatient appointment with a Specialist Private Healthcare Provider or a course of mental health counselling
The Candidate will
o Self-refer to the PC RASH service
o Provide written consent to the terms of service of PC RASH
o Provide Doncaster LMC with the information required to undertake an eligibility assessment.
o Complete pre referral assessment questionnaires (PHQ9, GAD7, EQ5D)
o Complete post referral assessment questionnaires (PHQ9, GAD7, EQ5D)